Thursday, December 1, 2016

Superstition: Stage Management

This year, we will have 3 people on the stage management team:  a lead stage manager and two assistants.  Each person will have specific duties and oversight - and act as a liaison/supervisor to areas of design and implementation.  Some of this will be determined during the rehearsal process, but some things are known now.  The three roles are:

LEAD STAGE MANAGER / BOARD OP AND SOUND SUPERVISOR

ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER / DECK AND LIGHTING SUPERVISOR

ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER / BOARD OP AND COSTUME-PROPS SUPERVISOR

The LEAD STAGE MANAGER position has already been filled.  I'm happy to announce that Jared Knofczynski has accepted my offer to take on this role.  

For the other two positions, I will interview candidates.  If you are interested in one of the two Assistant Stage Manager positions, please email me at:  matthew.b.zrebski@gmail.com  We will then set up a time to chat either in person or over the phone.  If you are auditioning, but would be interested in one of these positions if not cast, please go ahead and let me know.  It will not, in any way, affect my casting decision.  But it will let me start planning.  No experience is necessary!










No comments:

Post a Comment