Monday, June 13, 2016

NW13 Writer Announcement Delay

Given the volume of applicants and finalists, I need to take a little more time to assess fully and make sure I'm respecting each writer and giving everyone the proper amount of consideration time.  I have also decided to utilize one of the panelists who read the initial proposals to look again at the applications.

The interviews are going splendidly, and I continue to be so impressed with the level of care being given to the process.  

My intention is to announce the selected writers via the blog no later than 12:00p on Wednesday 6/15.  This announcement will also include the play assignments.  Those writers will then have to email me to confirm their participation.  Should any writer not wish to participate, given their play assignment, I will then go to one of the other finalists.

Thank you for your patience.  I hope the summer break has started well for all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment