Monday, March 5, 2018

AUDITION PACKET!!!



AUDITION INFO PACKET!

All actors wishing to audition for New Works 14 must thoroughly read the audition packet, make sure your legal guardians have also read the audition packet, and bring in the signed audition form (last page of the packet) along with a headshot.  If you cannot print at home, copies will be made available by Jim Peerenboom.

**** PLEASE:   NOTE THE MANDATORY DATES IN THE PACKET!!!   COULD NOT BE MORE IMPORTANT!!!****

PACKET:  HERE

All actors wishing to audition need to make sure they have read the current drafts of the plays.  (See previous blog post!).


Everyone is encouraged to come out and audition regardless of grade, age, race, cultural background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, or body type.  We embrace the spirit of diversity and welcome everyone to the process.  AND...I absolutely DO NOT cast based on grade or seniority.  Everyone enters the general audition on level playing ground.  So those new to the drama program?...Come out!  I'd love to see you!

The sign up sheet for generals will be up on the door soon.  You may ask:  will I really be needed until 8:00p?  Not necessarily.  I will release people when I have the info I need.  If you need to leave early, you must notify me at the top of the audition.  But note that leaving early may have an impact on casting considerations.  That said, please come audition even if you have to leave early.

No one should audition if they cannot be present for callbacks on Wed. 3/14.  Again, you might need to leave early that day, and you may tell me that.  But missing the day entirely will not be permitted.

Never hesitate to email me with questions.  And never feel like a question is "dumb".  I'm happy to help you through the process and clarify anything!

I am at:  matthew.b.zrebski@gmail.com
(be sure to spell that carefully as many people have emailed only to find out I never got it due to a typo!)

I hope to see a huge group at generals!




No comments:

Post a Comment